2 DAYS 1 NIGHT CRUISE
Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay 2 days 1 night cruise
Perla Dawn Sails offers an off-the-beaten-path cruise to Lan Ha Bay, the southern part of Halong Bay, where the scenic landscape has no difference with its better know Halong Bay.
A two day, one night cruise on Perla Dawn Sails to discover Lan Ha Bay is the best choice for those who are looking for a wonder destination where still maintains its primitive natural beauty, less touristic. You will take part in many other exciting activities such as: swimming, cave exploring, dining on floating farm, all while sailing through undiscovered waters and islands in the beautiful poetic southern part of Halong Bay.
DAY 1: HANOI – LAN HA BAY – BRIGHT CAVE (L, D)
09:00 – 09:30
Pick-up at your hotel nearby the Old Quarter in Hanoi by luxury Limousine van
12:00 - 12:30
Embark the Perla Dawn Sails at Cat Hai port. Enjoy a welcome drink and cruise briefing.
13:15 – 14:00
A splendid lunch is served while cruising into the primitive Lan Ha Bay.
15:30 – 17:00
On a bamboo boat, visit Bright Cave, a serene round lake surrounded by lush trees and high stone cliffs. Then enjoy swimming in the private emerald water.
17:00 – 18:30
Return to the Perla Dawn Sails for afternoon tea on the top deck – a perfect time to take some of your best snapshots of the day when the sun begins to set. Enjoy daily HAPPY HOUR promotion - BUY 1 GET 1 FREE on all beverages from 17:30 – 18:30.
Relax with Massage and Spa treatment, always available upon request
Delight in the shimmering atmosphere of thousands of stars while eating a fantastic, expertly prepared dinner on floating farm, all while floating in the center of serene Lan Ha Bay. To be impressed by an absorbing fruit and vegetable carving demonstration and a traditional music performance at dinner time.
DAY 2: TRA BAU AREA – CAT HAI PORT – HANOI (B, L)
06:30 – 06:45
Begin your new day with a Tai Chi session or a photo hunt.
07:00 – 07:45
Enjoy breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay.
07:45 – 09:00
Experience kayaking to discover the lovely Tra Bau area. Visit a fishing farm and socialize with the resident fishermen to know more about life here and how the people work every day.
09:00 – 09:45
Pack your luggage and check out of your cabin while cruising towards the port.
10:00 – 11:30
Join a cooking demonstration before enjoying an extraordinary Buffet lunch
11:45 – 12:00
Disembark the Perla Dawn Sails & Farewell
14:30 – 15:00
Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- Welcome drink, cold or warm handkerchief
- Luxury en-suite bathroom cabin with private balcony
- All meals on boat: 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- Two bottles of water in cabin
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee in cabin
- A bottle of wine in Grand Suite Balcony cabin
- English speaking tour guide onboard
- Entrance & Sightseeing fees
- Kayaking, Swimming & Bamboo boat
- Sunset party
- Dinner on floating farm
- Night squid fishing
- Cooking demonstration
- Tai Chi
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Land transportation Hanoi – Lan Ha – Hanoi (Luxury Limousine)
- Beverages, Tips & Personal expenses
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
WHAT TO BRRING
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellent
- Swim Suits
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to April)
- Original valid passport is required upon on-board check-in.
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice if adverse weather or tide conditions occur.
- Advanced reservations are required with complete passenger details, including Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date.
- Please inform us of special food requests (diet or vegetarian) before departure.
Special offer & packages
Perla Dawn Sails selects some of the most interesting tour packages that combine our overnight cruise and other leisure visits at the best offer...
You can choose a Lan Ha Bay cruise together with an Old Quarter walking food tour. All the packages are carefully researched and could be customized...
What our guests say:
My brother and I did the 2 days, 1 night cruise with Perla Dawn Sails earlier this month and we had a splendid experience at the sea. We were picked up from our hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter in a luxurious limousine van and brought to Cat Hai Port where we boarded Perla Dawn Sails after a short briefing. We enjoyed the activities planned for us during the two days as well as the spread of meals served on board. In fact I'd like to mention that I have an allergy to squid and shell fish which I made the company aware of at the time of booking. The chef and the staff were well informed of my food restrictions and made sure relevant and delicious substitues were offered to me; it just goes to show how much they care for their guests and their well-being. Our cabin was clean and comfortable providing scenic views of the limestone formations from our private balcony.
My 2 days, 1 night cruise on Perla Dawn Sails is unforgetful and I'd strongly recommend booking your cruise on this 5-star luxury on your next visit.