Rate: From 309USD* (Based on a double or twin-shared cabin)
A Halong Bay trip together with an Old Quarter walking food tour offers you the best experience in Vietnam.
- 2 days 1 night aboard Perla Dawn Sails
- 1 Junior Suite Cabin with private balcony and bathtub (including meals, activities, entrance fees, English speaking guide)
- Luxury transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees included
- Onboard insurance, Taxes and Service charges
- 3-hour walking food tour
- Visa on arrival approval letter on request
- * Single supplement of 90USD is added to the single cabin.
DAY 1: HANOI – LAN HA BAY (L, D)
- 09:30 – 10:00: Pick-up at your hotel nearby the Old Quarter in Hanoi by luxury shuttle bus.
- 12:00 – 12: 30: Embark on the Perla Dawn Sails, enjoy a welcome drink and cruise briefing
- 13:00 – 14: 00: A splendid lunch is served while cruising into the primitive Lan Ha Bay
- 15:15 – 17: 15: Experience kayaking through the poetically beautiful Tra Bau area. Then enjoy swimming in the emerald water. Visiting a fish farm and socialize with the resident fishermen to learn more about local life and how the people work every day.
- 17:00 – 18: 45: Return to the Perla Dawn Sails, enjoy “Happy Hour” drink time while taking part in the cooking demonstration
- 19: 00: Delight in the shimmering atmosphere of thousands of stars while eating a fantastic, expertly prepared dinner on the top deck of your boat, all while floating in the center of the serene Lan Ha Bay.
DAY 2: BRIGHT CAVE – LAN HA BAY – HANOI (B, L)
- 06:00 – 06: 30: Begin your new day with a Tai Chi session or a photo hunt
- 07:00 – 08: 00: Enjoy breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay.
- 08:15 – 08: 45: On a bamboo boat, visit Bright Cave and a serene round lake surrounded by rich forest and precipitous stone cliffs.
- 09:00 – 10: 15: Pack your luggage and check out of your cabin while cruising towards the port.
- 10:30 – 11: 30: Enjoy an extraordinary Buffet lunch.
- 11:45 – 12: 00: Disembark the Perla Dawn Sails & Farewell.
- 14:30 – 15: 00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
HANOI STREET FOOD WALKING TOUR
Depart: 5:30 PM
Duration: 3 hours
- Some say that “The best way to explore Hanoi is to enjoy its foods and the best way to experience Vietnamese food is to sample its street foods”. With Perla Dawn Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour, you will have a chance to experience some of the best specialty foods in the Hanoi Old Quarter. There will also be time for you to explore the “36 old streets” and to see how “Hanoians” live every day.
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Street foods
- Any items not mentioned above
- Meet at your hotel in the Old Quarter at 5.30pm. Start the walking tour through the hidden alleys of Hanoi, visiting some famous sites and markets. Our guide will give you insights about the local life here as well as the Hanoi food culture.
- As we go, you will have opportunities to taste some of Hanoi’s best-kept secrets, the dishes that are found in hidden alleys and small sidewalk food stands. We promise to cater to all kinds of eating habits (allergy, vegetarian or even vegan).
- The tour ends in 8.30pm and you are free to continue exploring the area then or head back to your hotel.